Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CHERIE APPEARANCE OZ NEWS :0)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DeanB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For Australian Fans:
    Stimulator single "Magic" is being released by Lincoln Rd/MGM Records in Australia
    on October 18th!

    The video for Magic was directed by rock n'roll photographer & filmmaker
    Dianne Carter. Julie Janata, the editor for Rodney Bingenheimer's film
    "Mayor of the Sunset Strip" edited the video. Look out for ex-Runaways
    singer Cherie Currie in the video, playing Olivia Newton John's part in the
    "Xanadu" skating sequence!

  2. #2
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Wow is there a link you can post here so we can se it?

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Now this is GRRRREAT news! Down under! Up over! Anywhere in between! Wow!!!
    I will, of coarse, need to see that video asap, if not sooner. The big question is HOW do I go about seeing it????
    I am open to any and all suggestions!
    <marquee>I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!</marquee>

    Will it be on MTV2? Will it be released on VHS or DVD?

    Can anybody shed more light on this GRRRREAT news for mwah?
    Thanks Dean!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    HI Rocketmaster do you know anything about this???? [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it's true.
    Cherie filmed the cameo (on roller skates!) several weeks back. The band had the cover song in the Ella Enchanted movie, and decided to make a video for the Aussie market because they were getting airplay there. We haven't seen it yet either!

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well THAT is just about as awesome as it gets, IMO!
    Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] on rollerskates rolling across my TV screen!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] </marquee>
    I could not have even begun to hope for, in the past, what I now find myself hoping for big time in the present!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I'm so curious to see this video, also, I crazy about roller skating, great news [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Have a happy Sunday everybody

    Cristina

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic